Ruby Blackjack (Part 3)

unnamed.png
Although I had planned on writing a triumphant post to finalize my Ruby blackjack….its not quite like that.

I gave up on refactoring and making my code look better (it kept breaking something else)

I gave up on classes (I kept getting confused on what broke)

Instead…I just wrote it out. And it works….kinda

There are still some bugs to it.

But I got a user interface and it is working now. So I am hoping that a good night rest and some prayer will get her done!

I have been tinkering with it for hours and can’t quite seem to get it to act right. And so continues my Ruby saga…..
main-qimg-de08fe8126d1f79cd641c476a4036c48.jpeg

 
1
Kudos
 
1
Kudos

Now read this

Solving Human Problems with Code

I am an anthropologist, which for those who don’t know, is a fancy title for a human scientist that studies all that humans have been, are, and will be. I am also a software engineer. For me, this means that I get to make things using... Continue →